Ladies and Gentlemen
And here we thought we would quietly enter into spring – sunshine – birds singing - I am not even sure where I left the snowblower!
A relatively quiet week.
Wednesday March 3rd is the busy day with Public Meetings starting at 7:00 at the Town (You May Speak). These meetings will cover a variety of topics including:
- The DeSantis rezoning for a hotel on Hwy 12
- Application for storage sheds at 408 Galloway Boulevard
- Application for rezoning at 204 Gianetto Dr.
- Review of the secondary suites by-law
- Review of planning housekeeping amendments that cover many matters (such as can you park on your lawn – check the Town website for more on this)
Following the public meetings is the regular Planning Advisory Committee meeting (Speak at Discretion of Chair). PAC should be short as its only item is to review how we measure the performance of our planning department.
Also that night is the first public meeting on the Georgian Valley Project. This is the billion dollar development by Skyline for Port McNicoll and Horseshoe Valley. The first meting is at 7:00 pm at the Port McNicoll Community Centre. The second meeting occurs March 9th at 7:00 pm at the Horseshoe Resort, Highlands Gold Course Clubhouse.
Back to shoveling.