Ladies and Gentlemen
With December comes the snow. I will keep this short to give you extra time to go out and shovel.
The Town will be pretty quiet this week with;
- Heritage meeting Tuesday at 7:00 pm; nothing too contentious on the agenda
- Committee of Adjustment on Thursday at 4:30
- Library Board on Thursday at 7:00 pm
An interesting presentation on Wednesday December 9th at 7:00 in the Town of Penetanguishene. Doug Ewen of the Economic Development Association of North Simcoe (EDANS) will be presenting a private sector view of where our local economy should be headed.
Recognizing that Christmas is getting closer, two events you should know about:
- Severn Sound Environmental Association will hold a reception on Thursday December the 10th at 7:00 pm at the NSSRC
- Midland Area Reading Council has its open house on Friday at 10:00 in their offices at 67 4th Street
And lastly, The Southern Georgian Bay Physician Recruitment Program has launched an on-line survey, challenging us with the following question:
Do you believe that the municipalities of Midland, Penetanguishene, and Tiny and Tay Townships should contribute in a fair and equitable manner (with your tax dollars) on a per capita basis of $2 per person, per year?
The poll is at http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/459486