Ladies and Gentlemen
Spring is about wrapped up. Schools are ready to shut their doors. Tourists are again thinking of Georgian Bay. Get ready,
A quiet week in the Town.
- Library construction is now completed. Well worth a visit. The official ribbon cutting will take place in July.
- The two trial dog parks should be open this week. The one at Little lake is by the volley-ball courts, the other is at Tiffin Park. Your chance to take man’s best friend for a run.
- The skateboard park at Little Lake is slated to be refurbished this summer.
A few items for your calendar:
- The County has rescheduled its Waste Strategy meeting to Tuesday the 22nd at 1:30 pm at Midhurst
- Merchants, artists and those who just love a good time are setting out on mid-summer night’s cruise. June 22nd at 7:30. A fun evening of cruising and music on the Georgian Queen. Tickets still available.
- The Senior Volunteer of the Year Award will be presented at the NSSRC on Wednesday June 23rd at 1:00 pm
And lastly, the Town has followed up the Sundowner Road well issue with an extensive testing of area wells. Initial indications are that our water supply. both public and private. is in good shape. A report will be released by the Town shortly.